Friday 24 March 2017

Dino-mite

Thought that I would enter another card into this month's Paper Smooches challenge.






Another clean and simple card.  I stamped the dinosaur image from the Party Posse set, the palm tree image from the Summer Lovin set and the sentiment from the Huge Hugs set.  I used the concentric circle stencil from My Favorite Things sprayed with some yellow Mr Huey mist.  I then coloured in the images with some copics and mounted the dinosaur and one of the palm trees with some foam tape to give the scene a bit of dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by
Pauline





3 comments:

  1. Very cute card Pauline. I like how you made the palm tree behind the dino look taller by the way you positioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This most CASlicious card rocks my world, Pauline! I adore it!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that little dino--- he's so cute:) Great little scene with him and the trees! LOVE the CAS design! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete