Thursday 29 August 2013

Hey Dad!


Hello all,

Long time no blogging!

We have had so much going on the home front for the past couple of months that I haven't had a chance to craft.  I really needed to spend some time doing jobs around the house and garden that I have been putting off for quite a while now.  

I've also been spending some time reorganising my craft space and have been on the hunt for some different and decorative storage ideas for the the bits and pieces that I have accumulated along the way. It has proved quite time consuming!  I will share some photos with you all soon.

Its Father's Day here in Australia this weekend so I thought that I would use this week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch to knock up a couple of cards for the dads in the family.  I bought the Boob Tubes stamp set from Paper Smooches a few months ago with Father's Day cards in mind.  Love all the little TVs in this set :)




September marks the start of a whole heap of birthdays around here, right up until Christmas Eve.  I will have to make a start on some cards so will have some more shares on the way.

Thanks for stopping by :)
Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Such an awesome dad card! I love that washi tape and the shine on the TV. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun take on the sketch--love that retro TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Pauline! Congratulations on the Favorites shoutout from CTS!! Can't wait to see your reorg and storage ideas!!

    ReplyDelete