Tuesday 14 May 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #27

Hi All,

I'm back again to share with you all my entry into this week's CAS(E) this sketch challenge

On Thursday I received in the mail my first order from Mama Elephant.  I made this card with a few of the stamps from the On Target set.  I am absolutely loving this set! 

You should do yourself a favour and check out the Mama Elephant blog to get sneak peak of their current release.  I've got my eye on one already!




Hope you all have a fantastic day :)

Pauline

5 comments:

  1. Super modern clean epic cool car!!!!! loves me the mamaelephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun - modern and clean and romantic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch This week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Just perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect and neatly executed. Great take on the sketch, Pauline! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a fabulous take on the sketch.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete